SolerLaw is committed with the continuing education of lawyers, doctors, clients and the general public. That why we frequently offer formal and informal seminars about the different areas of the law that we practice.
The Continuing Legal Education Board assigned by Puerto Rico’s Supreme Court has approved the following seminars:
1. “Essential and Advanced Elements of Medical Malpractice”- 8 hours credit
2. “Effective Use of a Deposition”- 8 hours credit
3. “Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act”- 4 hour credit
4. “Ethics in Litigation”- 4 hour credit
5. “Practical Legal Counsel for the Protection of Assets by way of Inheritance, Tax Planning and Risk Management”- 8 hours credit